Season 1 title-card.
|Aired from|| |
2015 - 2015
Amanda Clayton - Alex
Matt Cook - Joey
Edwina Findley - Kelly
Heather Hemmens - Marcie
Zulay Henao - Esperanza
April Parker Jones - Natalie
Dawan Owens - Quan
Tiffany Haddish - Jackie
Brianne Davis - Yolanda
Octavio Pizano - Julius
Joel Rush - Edward
Aiden Turner - Brad
Denzel Wells - Travis
Charles Malik Whitfield - Lushion
Eltony Williams - Randal
| Season 1A • Season 1B|
Season 1B: 2015-2015
This list of episodes is for the second half of the first season of the American drama If Loving You Is Wrong, that was originally aired on the Oprah Winfrey Network from 2015 to 2015 over 10 episodes.
Season 1B of If Loving You Is Wrong premiered on television in 2015, and contained 10 episodes.
- Main article: List of If Loving You Is Wrong characters
- Heather Hemmens as Marcie - Marcie is a woman who desperately wants to have children. She is married to Randal.
- Eltony Williams as Randal - Randal is Marcie's husband. He is having an affair with Marcie's best-friend, Alex.
- Edwina Findley as Kelly - Kelly is a single mother to her son, Justice. She is planning to get married to her boyfriend, Travis, who is on a relief mission in Haiti.
- Denzel Wells as Travis - Travis is Kelly's boyfriend, who is on a relief mission in Haiti.
- Amanda Clayton as Alex - Alex is the wife of Brad. She is having an affair with Randal.
- Aiden Turner as Brad - Brad is the husband of Alex. He is best-friends with Randal.
- Zulay Henao as Esperanza - Esperanza is the ex-wife of the vindictive Edward. Esperanza is in a relationship with a man named Julius, which she tries to keep under wraps from Edward.
- Joel Rush as Edward - Edward is the vindictive ex-husband of Esperanza. He and Esperanza have a daughter together. He is the husband of Yolanda.
- Octavio Pizano as Julius - Julius is Esperanza's boyfriend. A relationship Esperanza tries to hide from her ex-husband, Edward.
- April Parker Jones as Natalie - Natalie is a single mother of five who lives outside of the neighborhood. She is the girlfriend of her son, Frank's father, Lushion. She is currently debating letting her ex-convict son, Joey, live in her house.
- Charles Malik Whitfield as Lushion - Lushion is the father of Natalie's son, Frank, and is Natalie's boyfriend who wants to help her raise the kids.
Supporting Guest Cast
|Episode #||Title||Original Air Date||Directed By||Description|